Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Hike, or um, walk.

No, Lincoln's not walking ;) But back at the end of November when the weather was still exceptionally warm for that time of year, we went on a little family Hike. I say "hike" lightly of course. This isn't Utah, but there was a trail, and gradual inclines....so for what we have to work with, we'll call it hiking.
It's so fun to have our own little family to do things with now...granted, it's only been 4 months, but it has been a great few months! He was so good the whole time. We only went about 4 miles, and considering he was barely over 2 months old, he was alert and looking around for most of the time, before he conked out, which was after he exploded his diaper. I guess nature brings that out in the best of us ;) Needless to say, that outfit was done for.




5 comments:

  1. the weather has been super nice here too! i'm glad you took advantage. aren't those blowouts the best? and they happen at the best times too.... what a cute baby and a cute mommy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! and So true about the hiking... I talked once to Casey about moving out of Utah... he didn't want to leave his mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! So sweet. I want to go hiking! I don't know what I am going to do when winter really hits. I'm getting used to a winter of 40s and 50s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! It still amazes me how fast they grow :) Glad you're doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amber! Such a cute little family!! I would say 4 miles is a good hike! Can't wait for spring to take Peyton outside more!! Lincoln is a sweetheart btw!

    ReplyDelete