Saturday, November 19, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

For Halloween Lincoln was a short necked little giraffe. ;) He sure made a cute one. I don't know why, but I totally love giraffes! His car seat, stroller, bedding, and room decor are all giraffe related. So when we went to Utah and Natalie Weeks said she had a giraffe costume, it was perfect!
I realized once we got home he had a little monkey pajama outfit too....so I put him in that during the day, and his giraffe costume for the treats and tricks. I had a doctors appointment he went with me to as a monkey, and then we went to visit my work....he got to see all of them dressed up, and got to show off his cute costumes.

First time in his costume, he loved it! ;P
We went trick-or-treating at the outlets with his cousins and their friends. Turns out, he slept thru the whole thing! I guess his costume was a little too warm and cozy it zonked him right out. So other than the fact I carried him around the outlets in his car seat, it was easy peasy with him. If only I would have brought his stroller! He normally hates his car seat that I figured I didnt need to worry about bringing one, and that I would end up just carrying him. Well I guess I
m that much stronger for lugging him around....Luckily he has good aunts that helped carry him too :)
Erin and her best little friend loved the little giraffe. :)

Me and the Link man
Life is rough ;)
He was pooped! All that sleeping must have worn him right out!

Andi from work and the little monkey....

This giant pumpkin was at my mom's school, so when we went to visit her, he wanted to play on it. I told him it said no climbing on the pumpkin, but he insisted ;)
It was so fun to be in Morgan for a few days.... Unfortunately I left just short of Nate and Kristy's big spook alley they do for Halloween. But at least I could get a sneak peek of the kids in their costumes.
Grandpa Gorilla (his costume for the spook alley) and Spee power-ranger-Gorilla.
Spee, Christian, and Lincoln
I sure do have some great nephews!
And...here is the cute little monkey--


Don't tell him, But I think I can see right to his bones!

4 comments:

  1. He's the cutest Giraffe I've ever seen :) It was so fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I'm glad you put them up because I missed all the action this year. Cute little skeleton/giraffe/monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween!! You're so cute to get him all dressed up :) Molly was a month old for her first Halloween and I can't say we did as much :) that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little man. I wish I could have seen you two! Keep lugging that little guy around in his seat because he's only going to get heavier and you'll need the muscles ;) I need them anyway!

    ReplyDelete